Evolution: Reigniting the Global Economy
Following the success of our 2011 research report 'M&A Evolution: Strategies for the New Deal Landscape' and the 2012 report 'Evolution: Profiting from Uncertainty', Hogan Lovells has once again partnered with the Financial Times and is pleased to launch the next stage of the Evolution series, Evolution: Reigniting the Global Economy.
Since the 2012 report, and despite persistent stresses in the eurozone, there appears to have been an uptake in cautious optimism amongst international business strategists, thanks in part to encouraging signs emerging from the U.S., and significant prosperity in Asian markets. The report this year will examine whether a less turbulent macroeconomic climate will lead to revised strategies to address core challenges such as regulatory change, new marketplace competition, shareholder pressure, and political intervention.
For further details please email us at email@example.com or speak to your usual Hogan Lovells contact.
Register to receive your copy of the 2013 Evolution: Reigniting the Global Economy report.
Connect and Share:
- #HLEvolution respondents say post-crisis demands have fueled innovation. Find out if panelists agree at 6 March event-http://t.co/l9EFQWSAPK
- #HLEvolution asked how you saw business growing over the next two years. Key findings discussed at Palo Alto event. http://t.co/l9EFQWSAPK
- Energy Sector to Lead M&A Revival in 2014 - News - Hogan Lovells http://t.co/CBUWlLiRfO
- @Twitter Head of Corp. Dev. Cynthia Gaylor to discuss reigniting global economy at Palo Alto event on 6 March. More: http://t.co/l9EFQWSAPK
- Great piece @CityAM citing Hogan Lovells' Evolution research on M&A. Partner Steven Bryan is quoted. http://t.co/bZnLF6qiMe