Evolution: Reigniting the Global Economy
Following the success of our 2011 research report 'M&A Evolution: Strategies for the New Deal Landscape' and the 2012 report 'Evolution: Profiting from Uncertainty', Hogan Lovells has once again partnered with the Financial Times and is pleased to launch the next stage of the Evolution series, Evolution: Reigniting the Global Economy.
Since the 2012 report, and despite persistent stresses in the eurozone, there appears to have been an uptake in cautious optimism amongst international business strategists, thanks in part to encouraging signs emerging from the U.S., and significant prosperity in Asian markets. The report this year will examine whether a less turbulent macroeconomic climate will lead to revised strategies to address core challenges such as regulatory change, new marketplace competition, shareholder pressure, and political intervention.
For further details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your usual Hogan Lovells contact.
Download your copy of the 2013 Evolution: Reigniting the Global Economy report.
Connect and Share:
- Guest post: Russia ripe for M&A in oil and gas http://t.co/YBpJXXHOKz
- Insurance sector to be hit by M&A fever as Fairfax buys Brit http://t.co/1EgK7QQJra
- Watch out for more pharma M&A in 2015—but not in UK http://t.co/KswTrtaz3Y
- Low rates, M&A spur flood of pharma debt deals http://t.co/UP517r9jZR
- Busiest January for global M&A since 2011, with Asia in spotlight - Reuters article http://t.co/vkSXdD00Pg